Re: Setting the width of system-starter curly braces

From: Siska Ádám
Subject: Re: Setting the width of system-starter curly braces
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 01:01:34 +0100

Hi David,

thank you indeed for the reply. Unfortunately I can't get this code to work;
I'm getting the following error during compiling:

Drawing systems...ERROR: In procedure ly:stencil-scale:
ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting Stencil): #<unspecified>

Unfortunately I don't know Scheme, so although I tried all the little syntactic
modifications I could imagine (changing parentheses or adding # symbols here or
there randomly), I couldn't make it work. Could you please have a look at this
error message and suggest me how to proceed?

Thank you again,
Ádám