Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 19:46:46 -0600

Hi Harm,

"staves swapped around" are not shown in the NR. So if we can make it
work, the snippet is worth to keep.

 I haven't been able to make this work either.  Whenever I use negative values as in the original snippet I get programming errors such as "insane spring distance requested, ignoring it".  I can put one staff directly on top of the other, but that's as far as it goes.

I can't imagine the use of reversing staves by this method.  (After all, you can simply reverse their order in the StaffGroup block.)

-David