Re: Question on creating an "ossia" with different times?

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: Question on creating an "ossia" with different times?
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 23:07:54 +0200

Hi, first of all, let me recommend you to upgrade to version 2.12. It's the
current stable version, and includes numerous bug fixes over 2.10. Secondly,
let me recommend you to read the Learning Manual included in the new
documentation. Even if you've been using LilyPond for quite a while, it
explains the features in an easy to understand format, and will likely enable
you to answer most of your own questions in the future. Thirdly, to answer your
question, you'll find sections on having different time signatures in different
staves in (the 2.12 documentation) the Notation Reference, section 1.2.3, and
information on creating ossia staves in section 1.6.2. I hope these help you!

James