Re: Changing stencil of full measure rest (R1, not r1)

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: Changing stencil of full measure rest (R1, not r1)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 20:34:19 +0200

On 2010-10-27 18:23, joemaffei wrote:

I'm new to Lilypond and I've been working on a project notating chord charts
(slash notation). In Sibelius, I notate song sections that are repeated
verbatim (i.e. "Chorus") using a bar with a hidden full measure rest. Above
it, I add boxed text with the section's name. In place of the regular glyph
for a full measure rest, I use a symbol like % or something similar.

Sorry, I don't know what you mean by slash notation - is it in a Chords context? Otherwise, why not just use percent repeats (see section 1.4.2 in the Notation Reference) and \mark?

HTH,
Alexander