Re: Prospective Lilypond user looking for others who are setting traditi

From: Arno Rog
Subject: Re: Prospective Lilypond user looking for others who are setting traditional music.
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:19:42 +0000 (UTC)

> Is there anyone who is working on something like this who could send
> me a few files to try out. I would welcome receiving a some lily pond
> files of say sets of jigs or reels with the resulting .pdf files. Can
> anyone help?
>
> Philip W

Hi Philip,

That should be no problem at all.

Are we talking about polyphonic settings or monophonic tunes? Perhaps chord
symbols? What platform will you be working on? Do you have experience with other
scoring programs? Just some questions to determine te complexity of your project
and your experience.

I could send you some examples if you like, just let me know.

Arno Rog