Re: displaying title of the piece in headers (along with page numbers)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: displaying title of the piece in headers (along with page numbers)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 21:22:56 +0200

2010/10/22 Helge Kruse <address@hidden>
Am 21.10.2010 11:31, schrieb Janek Warchoł:
how can i put some text into the header of all pages except the first page?

Here an excerpt from my score as an example. Would it work for you?

It works, thank you!

Jan

PS i wish there was a simpler way to do this (like \header { \title "My music" \includeInAllHeaders (...) } )... i'll have to implement it myself - that is, if i manage to learn C++ and Scheme.