Re: Funny Bug or feature?. instrumentNames rendered in reverse order tha

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Funny Bug or feature?. instrumentNames rendered in reverse order than
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 22:55:46 +0200

2010/10/8 Roman Stawski <address@hidden>:

>> The natural question is "how do I make sure that the counter is evaluated
>> during parsing?"

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2010-10/msg00144.html

When comparing both pieces of Scheme code it looks clear that the code
itself ensures this.  From my little Scheme knowledge I'd say that the
score itself takes care of the counter and it is passed as an argument
to the function.  This way, the counter can only be incremented in
parsing order.  I could be wrong.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com