Re: svg output

From: Hugh Myers
Subject: Re: svg output
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 13:47:26 -0700

Keeping in mind that I agree with Graham on all points, here is a
recent quote from Wikipedia:

All major modern web browsers except Microsoft Internet Explorer
support and render SVG markup directly.[3] To view SVG files in
Internet Explorer, either users have to download and install a browser
plugin, or the webmaster can include SVG Web, a JavaScript library
currently under development at Google Code[4].

This suggests that 'next year in Jerusalem' is a bit closer than
previously thought.

--hsm