Re: tablature angle brackets

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: tablature angle brackets
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 13:41:00 -0800

[forgot to cc: the list]

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Patrick McCarty <address@hidden> wrote:

> Interesting!  I'm having problems with two regression tests, which I
> assume is what you mean:
>
>  tablature-harmonic.ly
>  tablature-slide.ly
>
> Although I'm getting different warnings than you.  I'll look into this
> right now.

I am seeing warnings because a bitmap font ("Times" from
/usr/share/fonts/100dpi/timR24.pcf.gz) is loaded for the parentheses
with my self-compiled 2.13.10.  As a result, the parentheses (angle
brackets) fail to load and are not drawn in the resulting PDF.

A 2.13.9 GUB installation (linux-64) does not exhibit this behavior,
and I don't know why.  I'll make sure to test a 2.13.10 GUB installer
if I can't figure it out before 2.13.10 is released.

Thanks,
Patrick