Re: Distance from bottom stave to footer

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Distance from bottom stave to footer
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 21:16:47 +0000

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 08:09:26AM +1100, Nick Payne wrote:
> The foot-separation variable that can be used in the \paper block
> doesn't seem to have any effect. It's documented in the 2.13.9 NR as:

Yes, we know.  The spacing variables have changed.  No, the
documentation hasn't been updated yet.

That's why we recommend that people use 2.12.2, or the
just-about-to-be-released 2.12.3.

If you want to work on this, it's issue 911.  If you don't want to
contribute patches, then telling us that you want it fixed is just
going to piss us off.

- Graham