Re: songbook from Lily scores

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: songbook from Lily scores
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 17:02:29 +0100

2009/2/6 Zoltan Kota <address@hidden>:
> I have been using Lily for a year now, and I have several music scores
> as separate lily files. I would like to make a songbook including
> them, with cover page, table of contents, correct page numbering, etc.
> How should I start? What sectiones should I learn in documentation?
> Lilypond-book? Any useful info and tips are welcome!

If your preferred system to produce documents is LaTex, go learn
lilypond.-book. You'll have a TOC and page numbering.

If all the scores span a single page maximum, inserting them as images
could be an option for word processors.

A third approach is to make multiple PDFs and pack  them together with
Adobe Acrobat or a free tool. A coherent numbering and an automatic
TOC would be much more difficult in this case.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org