Nabble forum archive for this list

From: Cordilow
Subject: Nabble forum archive for this list
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:26:14 -0700 (PDT)

Are there any plans to move the Nabble archive of this Lilypond list from
Nabble 1 to Nabble 2?

Anyway, you might even want to consider using Nabble 2 directly, as forums
there double as emailing lists if you subscribe to them. They work quite
well, and this would provide for a lot of flexibility.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, the Lilypond lists are archived on
http://www.nabble.com/

Nabble 2 is at http://n2.nabble.com/

They may eventually get rid of Nabble 1—that's my impression, anyway.