Re: \partial and \RemoveEmptyStaffContext

From: Andrew Hawryluk
Subject: Re: \partial and \RemoveEmptyStaffContext
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 11:49:35 -0600

This is awesome! It solves today's problem and it lets me do something
else I had in mind for later:
I can make a pair of commands like \treatAsEmpty and \treatNormal that
I can now use to hide staves that contain notes. That may sound like a
bad thing, but I would use it when all choral voices sing in unison
and I would like to reduce them to a single staff without forcing line
breaks on LilyPond, removing notes, or affecting the MIDI.

This makes my day. Thanks!

Andrew