Re: global time signature style in 2.11.62

From: plutek-infinity
Subject: Re: global time signature style in 2.11.62
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:34:05 -0400

>Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:05:46 +0200
>From: Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>
>
>plutek-infinity wrote:
>>
>> sorry.... my mistake. i had this later in my layout block:
>>
>> \context {
>>       \RemoveEmptyStaffContext
>>       }
>>
>> that command, of course, defines a staff context, so i guess the two staff
>> contexts were conflicting.
>>
>The last definition in your file is the one that's used.
>
>   /Mats

hmmm.... makes sense. however, both are active if i do this:

\layout {
  \context {
    \RemoveEmptyStaffContext
  }
  \context {
    \Staff \override TimeSignature #'style = #'()

if, however, i remove the first \context block, and put the
RemoveEmptyStaffContext definition in the single remaining Staff block, like
this:

\layout {
        \context {
          \Staff \override TimeSignature #'style = #'()
          \remove "Axis_group_engraver"
          \consists "Hara_kiri_engraver"
          \override Beam #'auto-knee-gap = #'()
          \override VerticalAxisGroup #'remove-empty = ##t

then the output looks ok, but i get these warnings in a large, multi-staff
system:

warning: Axis_group_engraver: vertical group already has a parent
warning: are there two Axis_group_engravers?
warning: removing this vertical group

i'm out of my depth here!

cheers!

--