Re: rolled chords in multivoice classical guitar score

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: rolled chords in multivoice classical guitar score
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:20:29 +0100

The solution to this enabled me to solve a problem I had, of putting an
arpeggio sign in front of a single (slanted-head) note.  As an arpeggio
requires two notes, I had to force the issue, which I did by:

<< { \hideNotes f,2.\arpeggio \unHideNotes } \\
   { \improvisationOn d'2.\arpeggio }  >>

and linking the arpeggio across the voices (putting the lower note first
made the visible beam go the right way without being forced; also
\inprovisationOn was already set previously, but needed to be repeated
inside the brackets)

This has solved my problem, but is there a less contrived way?

Paul