Re: lilypond and mac under leopard -- the simple solution!

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lilypond and mac under leopard -- the simple solution!
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:14:35 +0100

Ivo Bouwmans wrote:
I asked for a link on the Lilypond download page, just to avoid problems like Claude is experiencing, and I don't know why no link has been made yet... Does the development team have any objections to my LilypondScript? Please let me know!
The problem is rather that nobody feels really responsible for that part of the
web pages.

  /Mats