Aligning "sempre pp" with "p"...

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Aligning "sempre pp" with "p"...
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 09:08:25 +0100

Hi,
I have a score, where one voice has \p, while all other voice use "sempre
\pp". I defined the sempre pp as

sempp = #(make-dynamic-script (markup #:line( #:normal-text #:italic "sempre"
#:dynamic "pp")))

and it works so far, except for one issue: Due to the "sempre" text, the pp
looks like it is on the second note! An example of this problem is attached.
Of course, the same problem appears with "piu f", "piu p", "meno f", "molto
f", etc.

What I'm looking for is to align the pp of "sempre pp" with the note it is
attached to.
So, the sempre is just some additional text in front, but not really part of
the dynamics... I'm attaching an example of a professionally engraved piece,
that shows what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance,
Reinhold