Re: Help with systemSeparatorMarkup in Latex

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Help with systemSeparatorMarkup in Latex
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 10:16:22 +0100

Daniel Tonda wrote:
This is as close as I can get to a system separator, but it puts it after every eps file, It is much better though. Now I only have to find a way for the command to put it only after a number of systems have been inserted.
The manual actually shows a couple of examples of how to do some specific
processing only after a certain number of systems. Just replace the \endinput
with whatever you want to do instead.

  /Mats