Braille output in Lilypond

From: Christ van Willegen
Subject: Braille output in Lilypond
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:22:03 +0200

Hi,

yesterday, I was discussing braille music with a blind person. She
told me there was a project named 'e-bras' or 'ebras' that's currently
busy building a program to output braille music and Midi. I told her
about Lilypond, and we came to the conclusion that perhaps the 2
projects overlap, and maybe people could help each other out.

I'll remind her to tell me how to contact the people of the other
project, but I thought it useful to drop this list a mail now.

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0