Re: Arpeggio and lefthandfingering

From: TiagoM
Subject: Re: Arpeggio and lefthandfingering
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:33:10 -0700 (PDT)

The extra-offset solves the problem of closeness between the arpeggio itself
and the notes. if the fingering is oriented right, the fingering numbers are
still far away. and even with extra-offset on the fingering, there will
still be a visible gap between everything (fingers arpeggio and notes) and
whatelse came before.

\version "2.10.25"
staffClassicalGuitar = \new Staff  {
\set Staff.connectArpeggios = ##t
<<
{ \relative c''
  \set fingeringOrientations = #'(left)
a'4  <e'' c''-2 a'>2.\arpeggio
   \override Fingering #'extra-offset = #'(2.2 . 0)
 \override Staff.Arpeggio #'extra-offset = #'(2.2 . 0.0 )
a'4  <e'' c''-2 a'>2.\arpeggio
}
\\
{a'4 a2.\arpeggio a'4 a2.\arpeggio }