Re: Why will this tie not work?

From: David Fedoruk
Subject: Re: Why will this tie not work?
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:28:35 -0700

 Then it was just  fluke or Lilypond's forgiving nature that this
rendered properly *this* time. This is sometimes disconcerting --
Lilypond tries so hard to figure out what you intended that it will
allow a mistake and lead someone new at it astray.

To answer a previous poster who asked If I would be posting this to
Mutopia, No, not until I can do better coding; I don't want other
people to have problems or create messy code for someone else to
correct. Right now these projects of mine are for me to learn and for
me to have a readable score at the keyboard. I'm happy to share with
anyone, but to post it for general distribution would not be fair at
this point. But thanks for the vote of confidence anyway

Cheers,
David

--
David Fedoruk
B.Mus. UBC,1986

http://recordjackethistorian.wordpress.com
"Music is enough for one's life time, but one life time is not enough
for music" Sergei Rachmaninov