problem with point-and-click and LilyPondTool

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: problem with point-and-click and LilyPondTool
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:44:48 +0200

Hello,

I use lilypond 2.10.25 and jEdit with lilypondtool under WinXP sp2 and when I
have larger scores the point-and-click links are not available in jEdits pdf
viewer anymore.
They are still present though when I open it with Acrobat.

I attached a file where the problem occurs.
It's not really that large a score yet so I don't really know what causes the
problem.
Hope someone can help me because I use the point-and-click a lot and especially
in large scores it would be a nice feature.

regards,

Tao