Re: Spacing problem

From: Siska Ádám
Subject: Re: Spacing problem
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:28:02 +0200

Hello,

The problem disappears if I take a fragment of the piece. Therefore, I decided to post the full piece. Attached please find the file 'Etudes.zip', which contains the file 'Etudes.ly', among others. That is the main source file. It's now a bit messed up, but consider that I'm using Lilypond about one and half a week ago or so, and that I'm in a hurry with this, so I hadn't had time to clean the code. Things are divided in so much files because the piece has more movements, I posted only the problematic one (called 01.ly). I also posted the pdf output. The reported problem is at the last page, inside the one-but-last system.

Many thanks!
Adam

Siska Ádám
+36 (70) 207-63-85