Re: how to override only one of two textscripts?

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: how to override only one of two textscripts?
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:00:52 -0500

On 7/24/07, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Wilbert,

> When I have two textscripts attached to the same note, how do I
> tweak only one of them?

Use the \tweak command!  ;-)

        c^\markup { "untweaked" } -\tweak #'padding #15 ^\markup { "tweaked" }

I like this.

This brings my mental list of \tweak examples to three things:

1. nested tuplet brackets that begin at the same moment;

2. notes in a chord (that obviously begin at the same moment);

3. multiple text scripts (that begin at the same moment) attaching to
a single note.

Neat.

--
Trevor Bača