Re: PSPad: a Lily-friendly editor for Windows

From: David Griffel
Subject: Re: PSPad: a Lily-friendly editor for Windows
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 04:36:02 -0700 (PDT)

jimbob wrote:

> Hi there,
> I've done a bit of digging, and have found the following under XP:
>

> http://www.stevecooper.org/blog wrote:
>>
>> Registering a new protocol

Thanks for this.  I tried it, but it didn't work.  The reason may be that
Lilypond sets up a complex chain of events for point-and-click, which sends
messages to a browser, then to some Lilypond entity entity (I'm being vague
here because I don't understand the details) which responds via two Win32
environment variables specifying the editor to be used.  So getting it to
work may have to involve that lilypond machinery.

David