Re: file refuses to line or page break

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: file refuses to line or page break
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:22:41 +0200

Kieran Coulter skrev:

This one really has me stumped! I've tried everything, and the file refuses to either a line or page break at the end of the 2nd last page of the included pdf.

You have an error in one of the measures before - so the pageBreak command is located not at the exact point of the bar line but 3/80 of a measure /after/ the bar line.
I see that you have no bar checks in your score.
When typing stuff with so complex timing you really should add bar checks ("|") at ALL bar positions. This way you will get a warning if you made an error. Please add all bar checks, and correct the error that leads to the 3/80 too long measure somewhere.

-Rune