Re: using jEdit 4.3pre9 on WinXP + LylipondTool / no midi output / solve

From: Ledocq-Boccart
Subject: Re: using jEdit 4.3pre9 on WinXP + LylipondTool / no midi output / solved!!
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:31:30 +0200

Hi Tao and all Lilyponders!

In fact I got no sound on my speakers using the midi player of Lilytool.
Nevertheless the same file.midi gave sounds on the speakers when opened with the default player (i.e.Windows Media Player ). Looking at audio presets in menu startup/parameters/audio peripherals/sounds.../setting of audio peripherals/audio/midi lecture (SW synthe) /volume...volume was set to zero!
Setting volume to >0 value solved the apparent problem.

Regards and apologizes.

Charlie

Tao Cumplido a écrit :
Hi,

did you so far just try to use the lilytool midi player in a floating (or
docked) window?
When I first used it I also had a problem with the midi player, sometimes it
worked sometimes not until I realized that the button 'play' didn't do anything
when the midi was played once until I moved the cursor back to the starting
position.
I just tried it and the button in toolbar should work in any case though.

regards,

Tao

-------- Original-Nachricht --------