Re: Nested \includes in different subdirectories?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Nested \includes in different subdirectories?
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 12:36:49 +0200

2007/7/6, Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

perhaps this _should_ become an official feature
request after all.

Thank you Graham; I guess my idea isn't silly after all :)

What is the protocol? Should we forward it to the -devel list?
What makes a feature request "official"?

(by the way, --I've said that a thousand times now, but -- If the
sponsoring thing still works, I'd be glad to participate.)

Valentin