Re: address@hidden \line

From: Bainos
Subject: Re: address@hidden \line
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 02:07:50 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry but this is too much for me..  :P
I'm a newbie.. i had the problem of changing the staff size and i solved in
this way..
I found this solution in the snippet repository. i give you the link
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=140

I can compile the code that i posted so i don't know why you can not..

I don't know very much About latex.. I read in the manual that it is
possible to include some lilypond code in a tex document, but it seem to me
that lilipond and latex are two separated thing, so i think that latexcan't
manage with lilipond stuff..

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/Documentation/user/lilypond/Lilypond_002dbook-templates#Lilypond_002dbook-templates

May be your probelm is not only changing staff size..

sorry for my english..