Re: voiceOne & voiceTwo settings

From: Bainos
Subject: Re: voiceOne & voiceTwo settings
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 02:11:14 -0700 (PDT)

Well,
I'm still trying to find a solution.
I 'm using this syntax:

\context {
                \DrumVoice
                \override Beam #'voiceOne #'positions = #'(4 . 4)
                \override Beam #'voiceTwo #'positions = #'(-6 . -6)
        }

But doesn't work well and I Have a lot of warnings like :

warning: can't find property type-check for `voiceOne' (backend-type?).
perhaps a typing error?
warning: doing assignment anyway
warning: can't find property type-check for `voiceTwo' (backend-type?).
perhaps a typing error?
warning: doing assignment anyway

I think that values are assigned by default..

I understand that VoiceOne and Vocetwo are not contexts (while DrumVoice is
a context)..
is right?

In the manual i found:

\override context.name #'property #'subproperty = #value

but i don't know if voiceOne Adn voiceTwo are properties (I suppose they are
not..)

any advice?

Thanks!!

\version "2.10.25" on winXP