Re: hyphens and spacing lyrics

From: Ted Walther
Subject: Re: hyphens and spacing lyrics
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 20:09:18 -0700

On Thu, Sep 14, 2006 at 07:55:53PM -0700, Daniel Boronka wrote:
  I don't like hyphens disappearing in the lyrics. How can I force
  them to stay in the lyrics. Also the lyrics are too close, they
  almost run into one another like one long word. I'm sure there must
  be a spacing command.

I agree!  I hope whoever answers your question posts their answer to
this list.

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 2459 E 41 Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2 (Canada)
Contact: 604-435-5787