Re: [somewhat-OT] tweaking Lilypond PS/PDF output in (e.g.) Illustrator

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: [somewhat-OT] tweaking Lilypond PS/PDF output in (e.g.) Illustrator
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 09:49:07 +0200

Quoting Trevor Bača <address@hidden>:

[Sidenote, however, that if you ever do want to install the lilypond
fonts under OS X for some other purpose that it's somewhat difficult
to do and involves stuff like using FontForge to make OTFs out of the
Feta AFMs. I've done this last step and now have an archive of the
OTFs, so if anybody needs them, let me know.]

I don't understand this comment. The installation packages for LilyPond
only contain OTF versions of the fonts, no AFMs, at least since version 2.8.

  /Mats