Re: midi2ly problem

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: midi2ly problem
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:16:47 +0200

Mehmet Okonsar wrote:
> I couldn't make it to work..
> Even with "midi2ly -h"..
>     Win32XP, python2.4
>     some midi-python related things I've downloaded did not resolve the
>     problem..
Certainly not: if you use 2.6 Windows-native version (not the Cygwin
package), this is a problem with LilyPond packaging. See the following
message for details:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2005-08/msg00416.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2005-08/msg00261.html

--