Postscript trick

From: Scott Webber
Subject: Postscript trick
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 09:15:33 -0400

I'm trying to use lisp or schema or whatever to add postscript to a note,
but I don't really understand the syntax exactly.

What I'm trying to do looks kind of like this:

#(define (slash x)
   %do some post script stuff to the note x
   ... something ...
   "\\embeddedps{1 1 moveto 2 2 rlineto stroke}"
)

\notes { c c c c #(slash c) }

Now I realize that that isn't correct, but has anyone done anything like
this before?  There's a sample script on the website that adds stacatto
markings to a group of notes, which is kind of what I'm trying to do, except
use my own postscript marks.

Thanks,
Scott