Re: Finalizing my score

From: chip
Subject: Re: Finalizing my score
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 06:42:00 -0800

Atte André Jensen wrote:
Fernando Rauber wrote:

1) I'm using a tempo mark in the first measure, but it collides with the
first measure stems. Is there any way to move it up?

\property Voice.TextScript  \override #'extra-offset =#'(x . y)
That helps me also. I seem to recall there being some kind of 'closing tag' to end the offset property, or make it applicable to just one instance, but I don't remember what it is. I have a problem where I used it and it affected all the added bits of text in the piece, until I added an offset for each one independently.
What is the proper way to end that one override?
Thanks,
Chip