Hi! New user here!

From: chip
Subject: Hi! New user here!
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:43:34 -0800

Hi. I just started using Lilypad a day or two ago, on FreeBSD platform. Maybe I can finally make the move away from XP, I hope I hope I hope. :-) Anyway, On my first song I want to add a tempo making at the beginning of the piece, a word like Brightly, Andante, Med. Swing, etc. So far I have only found the header poet that will put these in the correct spot. Is there a more proper way to do this?
Thanks,
Chip