Re: glossary.

From: Dave Pawson
Subject: Re: glossary.
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:08:32 +0000

At 10:29 16/12/2003, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
I *think* we both need
1. A web feed, html based.
  You want embedded lilypond code
  I want embedded images.

You misunderstand, the embedded LilyPond code is used to
produce the images, that's what we all want.
The program lilypond-book simply takes a document (HTML or some
other format) and replaces all the embedded LilyPond code with
the corresponding images, the rest of the document is left untouched.

Sorry Mats. You're right. I didn't understand.

In which case we share a goal.
Are you guys OK working from the XML,
transform to HTML?
  Let me try again with the .png images....
though I'd like to rename them to associate
them with the item, so we know where they
belong?

My problem is extracting the non-lilypond items.
They were there for two reasons.
  1. They were misunderstood.
  2. They were available on another glossary.... Mmm.
I'll tag them with an attribute and filter them.
No problem.

Let me work on the Norwegian translations first.

regards DaveP.