Re: So. . . how do I install on Windoze while not smashing my pre -exi s

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: So. . . how do I install on Windoze while not smashing my pre -exi sting Cygwin?
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 20:41:13 +0100

Since this feature is the latest and hotest, it's not included in
the stable 1.6.x series, only in the latest versions of the
experimental 1.7.x series, which isn't available as a Cygwin
package. If you really want to try it now, I'm afraid you have to
compile Lilypond yourself. Some people on the list have managed
to do it in Cygwin, but most of the developers prefer Linux.

   /Mats

Ray Peck wrote:
Cool: I got working PDF output.

Now: I grepped /usr/doc/lilypond-1.6.5-1/ for "sodipodi" and
"SVG" and found nothing.  How do I generate SVG output so
that I can try it in OO, and where is the code that generates it, so I know what to go hack to fix things?

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology