Re: Having scandinavic letters in headers

From: Heikki . Pollari
Subject: Re: Having scandinavic letters in headers
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:30:37 +0200

Hallo!

Thank you of your prompt answer.
Actually you didn't asnwer to my question, but I found the answer from one of
the example
files.
In the header files I have to write three backslashes before the letter, for
example
"M\\\"ott\\\"onen" instead of "M\"ott\"onen". I don't know if this comes from
the latex
notation or where.

best rgds,
Heikki Pollari