Still lyrics spacing problems

From: Alois Steindl
Subject: Still lyrics spacing problems
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 02:35:32 +0100

Hello,
I tried again to write a song for my wife and encountered problems with the spacing of lyrics.
Also after upgrading to 1.6.5 my problems persist:
The lyric texts are sometimes too close together (In the appended example the words "tanzt auf" in the last line.
Also the accompanying chords are strange: the 7 in g2:7 overlaps the G.
Is there a simple recipy to center align the lyrics syllables with the notes? (I couldn't get the lyrics-syllable-interface set correctly).
Quite certainly I am doing something wrong, but where should I look?
Best regards
Alois
PS.: I renamed the 1.6.4 lilypond hierarchy to make sure that no old style is used.

\documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{article}
\input titledefs.tex
\def\preLilypondExample{\def\mustmakelilypondtitle{}}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage{fullpage}
\pagestyle{empty}
\begin{document}
\begin[noindent,linewidth=16cm,20pt]{lilypond}
\header {
        title = "Der Katzentatzentanz"
%        poet = "Text: Josef Guggenmos"
%       composer = "Text und Melodie: Fredrik Vahle"
        poet = "Text und Melodie: Fredrik Vahle"
        tagline = "Gesetzt mit Lilypond"
        tagline = " "
        latexpackages="geometry"

}
\include "deutsch.ly"
melody = \notes \relative c' {
  \key c \major
  \time 4/4
  \partial 4
  g'8 e | c c c c c c g' f | \break
  c c c c c c
  g' g | \break
  a f a c g4 g8 g | h8 g h g c4
  \bar "|:"
  g8 g |\break a f a c g4 g8 g | h g h g c4
\bar ":|"
}

text = \lyrics < {
Kam der I- gel zu der Kat- ze: Bit- te reich mir dei- ne Tat- ze!
Mit dem I- gel tanz ich nicht, ist mir viel zu sta- che- lig.
Und die Kat- ze tanzt al- lein, tanzt und tanzt auf ei- nem Bein.
}

accompaniment =\chords {
        c4 c1 g1:7
        f2 c2 g2 c2
        f2 c2 g2:7 c2
}

\score {
        \simultaneous {
          \context ChordNames \accompaniment
        \addlyrics
             \context Staff = mel
             {
                \property Staff.autoBeaming = ##f
                \melody }
             \context Lyrics {
        \property Lyrics . lyricsyllableinterface \override #'alignment = #0
%??     \property Lyrics . LyricText \override #'alignment = #0
        \text}
        }
                        %  \midi  { \tempo 4=105}

}