Re: Two Problems with a SATB-Choir Score

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Two Problems with a SATB-Choir Score
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 20:34:07 +0100

Ronald Hoellwarth wrote:

OK. replying to my own post is an indicator that I didn't try hard
enough - but the fermata-problem is solved:

d4_#'(music "scripts-dfermata")

But this is an Ugly Solution (tm). If you sometimes in the future should want to i.e exchange the alto and the tenor part then you would have to manually replace "_" with "^" all over the piece.

I would concider it a bug that setting the 'direction property of Script - or saying i.e \voiceOne - does not affect the direction of scripts with absolute direction.

I was unable to set the direction in any other way than with _ and ^. Anyone?

-Rune