Re: Point and click

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Point and click
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:53:02 +0200

> address@hidden writes:
> > I have found about "Point and Click" in the wikiwike site.
> >
> > Does it run unders windows2K?
>
> no.

In theory it should work under Windows as long as you use
Yap from MiKTeX to view the .dvi files, since Yap supports
source specials. The problem is that Yap doesn't show beams
and other objects drawn in postscript (if I remember correctly,
I don't really see why it shouldn't work, though) and secondly
that we don't include the wrapper scripts for Yap anymore and
rely on teTeX instead of MiKTeX which doesn't include any
dvi previewer that works in Windows.

   /Mats