request for a template

From: Jeff Maxson
Subject: request for a template
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 06:06:43 -0500 (EST)

Hey all,

I'm a newbie at this Lilypond thing, but have been LaTeXing for a couple
years now, and am pretty excited to see the output from some of the
Lilypond work.

I was hoping that someone could forward me a template or two for making
standard church-choir type music layout.  You know what I mean:

1) Title at the top,
2) arranger/lyrics on left top
3) composer on right top (or 2&3 the other way around, I forget)
4) Two staffs with multi-verse lyrics between the treble and bass clefs,
typesetting SA/TB in the two clefs.
5) finishing with a refrain that only has one set of lyrics (or, for that
matter, starting with a single set of lyrics, and then going into the
verses).

So, if someone has a template/song around that they wouldn't mind
forwarding to me to use as a starting point, I would really appreciate it.
I would learn so much about the right way to format stuff, and get some
nice results faster as well.

Thanks TONS,
Jeff

--