Running `convert-ly` under Windows

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Running `convert-ly` under Windows
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 08:41:04 +0000 (UTC)

Right now I'm updating chapter 2 of the Usage manual (handling
`convert-ly`).  In section 2.4 I find the following.

  When running `convert-ly` in a command prompt window under Windows
  on a file that has spaces in the filename or in the path to it, it
  is necessary to surround the entire input file name with three(!)
  sets of double quotes:

    convert-ly """D:/My Scores/Ode.ly""" > "D:/My Scores/new Ode.ly"

Two questions.

* I suppose this should rather be `convert-ly.py`, following section
  2.2, right?

* Is using three sets of double quotes really correct?  If yes, does
  this only hold for `convert-ly.py`?  The `forfiles` command
  described in section 2.2 only uses one set of double quotes for file
  names with spaces...

    Werner