Re: Issue with deep-copy/map-some-music a tuplet

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: Issue with deep-copy/map-some-music a tuplet
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 19:10:34 +0100

BTW:

{
  \override TupletBracket.bracket-visibility = ##f
  \tuplet 3/2 { s8 s8 s8 }
}

In 2.24.0 and previous versions this raises the "omitting tuplet bracket
with neither left nor right bound" warning, even if the bracket-visibility
is explicitly set to false. It would be good, IMHO, that the warning is not
raised in similar cases, especially if a tuplet of skips is expected as the
result of some function.
I wonder if there is already a workaround for this and if it can be tracked
as an issue on GitLab.

Thanks!
Best
Paolo