Re: 64-bit MacBook Air M2 problems

From: Ian West
Subject: Re: 64-bit MacBook Air M2 problems
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 21:16:29 +0100

I reset my laptop to abolish 'smart quotes' . Successful. But there must be
other subtleties that are frustrating me. Perhaps if I type the text with
textedit, then copy and paste to feed it to Ly. Or just change the suffix from
.txt to .ly?

It has proved impossible to find a manual for version 2.20.0. What is it that I
am doing wrong? I am inclined to think that, if Google cannot find it, then it
does not exist. I do not know which would be better: use 2.18.x or 2.22.x?

Ian West