Re: TimeSignature with note in denominator

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: TimeSignature with note in denominator
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 19:47:11 -0500

Hi all,

[David K:]
> It's not like I haven't voiced that opinion before, so I have no idea
> how I could contribute towards you considering this question resolved.

Well, as per my “List Behaviour” email, this is the first time I’ve heard your
opinion voiced, due to some interwebs vagary…  =)

So I gather the majority consensus is that I should create a new/separate
function… That prompts a new Next Question: Is there a problem with me adding a
#'style = #'notehead-denom [or whatever] to TimeSignature, which would
immediately apply to all time signatures \time already parses/recognizes (i.e.,
all TSes with undotted denominator values)? That would save me from having to
rebuild \compoundMeter in my \timeWithNoteheadDenominator function, in order to
get [undotted] compound meters with note-glyph denominators, right?

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info