Re: [PoC] EXPERIMENTAL binaries of LilyPond 2.22.1

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: [PoC] EXPERIMENTAL binaries of LilyPond 2.22.1
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 22:35:21 +0200

Am Mittwoch, dem 30.06.2021 um 08:18 +0200 schrieb Jonas Hahnfeld via
Discussions on LilyPond development:
> Hi Petr,
>
> Am Mittwoch, dem 30.06.2021 um 05:11 +0200 schrieb Petr Pařízek:
> > Hi Jonas and others,
> > I wanted to try it out on my Windows computer. What I got was
> > (translating from Czech):
> > Missing libgio-2.0-0.dll, please try reinstalling the program.
>
> Indeed, that library is missing / not packaged but seems to be required
> since some update of dependencies. Thanks for reporting, I'll try to
> make a new build which includes that library or figure out how to get
> rid of it.

(libgio was a new dependency of pango, I simply forgot to package it.)

Here's a new build, hope it works this time:
https://github.com/hahnjo/lilypond-binaries/releases/tag/2021-07-03
The packages are also significantly smaller after throwing out stuff
from Ghostscript that we don't use, such as fonts.

Cheers
Jonas