hello list!

From: Adam McCartney
Subject: hello list!
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 21:11:11 +0100

Hi there,

just wanted to briefly introduce myself to the list after subscribing. I've
been a lilypond user for around 5/6 years and really enjoy using it as a tool
for composing. I've had a quick read through some of the source code on github
and was very impressed ... no wonder lilypond works so well!

I've got some limited experience writing in python 3 and c++ 11/14/17. I'm
quite interested in unix style programming (precise tools that are fun to use).
I look forward to learning some new things on here and to help out where I can.

all the best,
adam

--
Adam McCartney