Re: Pop up from Gitlab about Job artifacts expiring

From: James
Subject: Re: Pop up from Gitlab about Job artifacts expiring
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 09:15:56 +0000

OK, I guess the inline attachments didn't work.

Sorry,

Here is the text verbatim.

--snip--

Important changes to default expiration dates for job meta data and artifacts took effect on June 22, 2020. As part of this change expiration dates have been applied to job artifacts that were created without them. Find out more details and why this benefits all @gitlab <https://gitlab.com/gitlab> users via our blog <https://about.gitlab.com/blog/2020/06/18/job-artifact-meta-data-expiration-change/>.

--snip--